When delivering artwork to the gallery, please submit the following information on a gallery form: name of show, artist’s name, title, size medium,and price. A current mailing address, email, and phone number is required in case of sales. Also, make sure to take all wrappings with you, so that you may bring them back when you pick up your work.
- Work must be original.
- Please do not enter work that has been previously exhibited at PAC.
- Colored mats are discouraged as they detract from the artwork.
- PAC dues must be current through the dates of the show to exhibit in member shows. (You may become a member, or pay your dues at the drop-off.)
- A 30% commission will be retained on all sales. Please no POR.
- Each artist is expected to submit an artist’s statement and bio (typewritten on white paper) to be included in a book at the gallery.
- All artwork installed in exhibits will remain in place for the duration of the exhibit with no adjustments or changes.
- Artists are encouraged to attend opening receptions. Awards are announced at openings. Sales are helped by your presence. Buyers love to meet you.
- Artists are encouraged to invite friends and family to opening nights and to share images on their Facebook and Instagram accounts.
- Unless otherwise specified, PAC has the right to reproduce artist works and photos of openings for internal use and publicity purposes.
All 2-D artwork, submitted to any PAC exhibit, must be properly framed:
- All artwork must be dry.
- All artwork must be wired and ready to hang upon delivery.
- No sawtooth hangers or any other single source hanging setups as you might find on the back of a ready made frame.
- Backs of all pieces should be flush with no screw eyes sticking out.
- All work must have hanging wire connected to 2 sides, and 3 or 4 sides if very heavy.
- The finished presentation should not be flimsy. It should be strong enough to support its own weight.
- 3-D sculpture and artwork: PAC has a number of pedestals of varying heights and sizes for exhibition purposes. If work is very large, it must be stable and secure as it will be exhibited on floor and visitors to gallery may brush up against it inadvertently. If specific wall hardware is required, artists shall supply. Artists are welcome to help to install their work if special instruction is necessary.
PAC Liability Policy
- All entries will be handled with the upmost care. However, PAC and its agents will not be held responsible for damages or theft while at the Mill Gallery.
- Artists will be notified of pick-up dates at the time of drop-off. As PAC does not have storage space, artwork not picked up will be donated to a non-profit organization.