When delivering artwork to the gallery, please submit the following information on a gallery form: name of show, artist’s name, title, size medium,and price. A current mailing address, email, and phone number is required in case of sales. Also, make sure to take all wrappings with you, so that you may bring them back when you pick up your work.
- Work must be original.
- Please no work which has been shown here before.
- Colored mats are discouraged as they detract from the artwork.
- PAC dues must be current through the dates of the show to exhibit in member shows. (You may become a member, or pay your dues at the drop-off.)
- A 30% commission will be retained on all sales. Please no POR.
- Each artist is expected to submit an artist’s statement and bio (typewritten on white paper) to be included in a book at the gallery.
- All artwork installed in exhibits will remain in place for the duration of the exhibit with no adjustments or changes.
- Artists are strongly encouraged to attend the opening reception organized and hosted by the PAC Gallery and Education Committees. PAC will announce the exhibit and its opening reception by electronic invitations as well as press releases and other media sources.
- Artists are encouraged to invite from their own mailing lists.
- Artists are strongly encouraged to attend the opening reception organized and hosted by the PAC Gallery and Education Committees. The PAC will announce the exhibit and its opening reception by electronic invitations as well as press releases and other media sources. Artists are encouraged to invite from their own mailing lists.
All 2-D artwork, submitted to any PAC exhibit, must be properly framed:
- All artwork must be dry.
- All artwork must be wired and ready to hang upon delivery.
- No sawtooth hangers or any other single source hanging setups as you might find on the back of a ready made frame.
- Backs of all pieces should be flush with no screw eyes sticking out.
- All work must have hanging wire connected to 2 sides, and 3 or 4 sides if very heavy.
- The finished presentation should not be flimsy. It should be strong enough to support its own weight.
- 3-D sculpture and artwork: upon acceptance, the artist must supply a pedestal unless work can be exhibited standing on the floor. Smaller pieces may be installed in glass cases provided by the gallery. Although these cases are available, space is limited.
PAC Liability Policy
- All entries will be handled with the upmost care. However, PAC and its agents will not be held responsible for any theft of or damages to artwork while in its care.
- Artwork remaining TWO MONTHS AFTER pick-up date will be donated to a non-profit organization of PAC’s choice.